Posted on Nov, 29. 2009 Category grab bag in my closet Tags
Continuing my series of color-themed holiday gift guides, I present my green gifts for guys:
1: The Fir Tree – $12-60: The scents created by Christopher Brosius for his company cb i hate perfume are singular scents that you will instantly recognize from your favorite memories and past experiences. The founder of the popular company Demeter Fragrance, Brosius’s new independent company returns to the simplicity of the magical scents that made him famous.
2. WeSC Oboe Headphones – $60: These are the most beautiful headphones I have ever seen.
3: Green Phone Index – $37.00 - – This address book would be a great addition to your working man’s desk. Just push a button, and the corresponding card peeks out of the bottom. Magical!
4. Monopoly House Cufflinks – $14: I think these are so clever!
5. Custom Laptop Case – $125: Custom-sewn to the size of your computer, this spillproof laptop case will last for years.
6. Grow your own aloe – $15: The perfect for pale boys everywhere.
7. RFID Experimentation Kit – $100: I think this is a thoughtful gift for the tinkering type of geek. This kit allows you to experiment with different types of RFID tags and includes various projects such as an RFID door lock, an RFID Windows login, a RFID-enabled safe, and more.
8. Grassy Lawn Charging Station – $25: The Grassy Lawn Charging Station provides you with realistic artificial grass to cushion your gadgets while they charge. A compartment underneath hides all of the power adapters and cables.
Posted on Nov, 28. 2009 Category in my closet pertaining to alice Tags
Here’s that skirt again. I’m gradually finding fewer and fewer items that fit me in my closet, so you might start seeing some repeat pieces in these outfit posts! But I am having a lot of fun using clothes I wear less often, like this sweater and tee, in different ways.
Today we went to my friend Zach’s birthday party at his lovely home. He stood on my side at our wedding and it was great to see all of our friends. Funfetti cake was had.
Sweater: Mossimo for Target
Tights: Forever 21
Boots: Merona for Target (I love these!!)